October 16, 2008

And the Winner is.....

Congratulations to Trista Nicole,

You have won a "Box of Goodies"

Goodies include - Handmade Soap 4 oz., Body Lotion 4 oz., Bath Tea 1 oz.,
Bath Bomb, Lip Balm .15 oz., Foot Bar 1 oz., Butter Lotion Bar 1 oz.


Please forward your email address as well as your contact information so I can send your gift to you.

Thank you to all the ladies who participated, I personally read each one and I thank you for sharing your stories with me. I encourage you to continue to take time to pamper yourself. The Holiday Season is fast approaching and we get busy shopping and doing for others, remember to make yourself a priority this Holiday Season.

****November is my Birthday month and Christmas is in December - Stay tuned for more giveaways and contest in the upcoming months****

Be Blessed and Be Good to Yourselves

Twianna
Pamper Party Divas

No comments: