September 4, 2008

Off to the Market I Go...

The time has almost arrived for my first craft show. I am super excited but also exhausted. It takes a lot of time and organized planning to participate in a craft show. Hats off to those of you who frequent the market and craft show circuits.

I will be signing off for a couple of days to finish my packaging and labeling and for some much needed rest.

Stay tuned for the craft show items to be listed in my etsy store (If I have anything left). There are a lot of new items not yet listed in the store that will be debuting at the show. Pictures of the show will be posted shortly.

If you are in the Bay Area this weekend, be sure to drop by and say hello.

Crafty Flea Market
395 Amador Street (parking lot behind GVRD office)
Vallejo, CA
Saturday September 6, 2008
8:30 to 2:30

No comments: